Friday, March 10, 2006

Best Album of 2005?

I think I may have to agree with gwilli on this one. Not that I listen to a lot of modern music, and I'll be the first to admit that my tastes are particularly impressionable in this area. But Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News is pretty good. Definitely worth a listen. Better than the previous two albums I have been smitten with, Arcade Fire - Funeral and Franz Ferdinand. Both of which were recommended by people who are far more hip to this sort of thing than myself.

That is all.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger metamator said...

Yeah that would be really relevant, except arcade fire: funeral is from 2004 and so is the franz album you speak of, unless your talking about the newer album (you could have it so much better). If we're not sticking to the year 2005, I think the Beatles: White Album deserves and honorable mention.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger gwilli said...

I love that this blog is just going to be all about you guys burning each other.

White Album doesn't count, as 3 of the members are too dead to accept the award. maybe only 2 of them, but really, Ringo might as well be, right? plus, sgt peppers was way better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


...
Share